Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Dear OwerRi*

Dear OwR,
i knOw its been long i said a word*
buh hope i still don't strike u a tuRd, & same goes for those who think i'm a sturb.

i dint rUn,
neither did i turn....im still me!!!
the stRike's been called off,
now see if the caT still has my tongue* (Lol)

just messing around,
buh the fact is i've missed y'all

the comments under posts are the icing on my cake,
i love em like a fat kid loves chocolate*

the controversies, a tOkEn
the winds that leave the fowl's buttocks open*

oh, how i miss the incessant blinking of the red notiF lite on my BB,
all from your comments....u chase boredom from me, by just reading through
(i'm sure the feeling is mutuaL)

so all i ask fOR is tHat chancE tO make yOU & mE happy again!!
no one would say they dint enjoy the riDe,
even @ points whr its your ox that's goreD#

for hiTs beLow the beLt,#
i'm sorry*
(that was meaniE me#)

there's twitter, there R bRoacAsts*
i'd get your attention somehow#

nO one knows it all,
let's join hands in redefining mE

#fuck dat shit, wussy tattLeR....uve said enuf already*
I'm in charge now & I'm the me u useD to knw

its pEace Out 4 n\Ow.

*O.t@tLeR*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think and since no one is perfect, you could help me with the nitty grittys i missed out on...Lol!